Would you like to experience better orgasms, rejuvenate your vagina naturally, have a healthier system? If your answer is yes, then it sounds like you can use some vaginal fitness to train the pelvic floor muscles. Kegel Balls have been proved useful to help achieve the results. How to use kegel balls correctly?
Watch a video for basic information of kegel balls: definition, uses and how to use:
What Are Kegel Balls?
Kegel Balls are small ball shaped weights that are used since ancient times (approximately 500 AD) for sexual stimulation (by inserting them into the vagina or anus) and to exercise the pelvic floor muscles (Kegel exercises).
They are also known by various other names including Ben Wa balls, pleasure balls, Kegel spheres or orgasm balls. Kegel balls are usually recommended by obstetricians and gynecologists to improve the elasticity of the vaginal muscles and for better control of the urinary bladder.
Using Kegel balls helps in strengthening the muscles of the vagina, thereby improving sexual performance. Moreover, when present in the vagina, the balls constantly massage the vaginal walls; this feeling has been associated with intense sexual arousal.
What Are the Benefits of Kegel Balls?
There are multiple benefits of using Kegel Balls. Some of these benefits are described below:
- They help in making the Kegel or vaginal muscles strong.
- They increase the sensations, thereby, causing intense sexual arousal.
- They help in reaching orgasm much easily.
- The control of urinary bladder is improved.
- They can even cause erection of the clitoris during sexual intercourse.
- They help in heightening the sexual pleasure of both the partners.
- They also help in increasing your sex drive.
- You develop increased control of your vaginal muscles and will be able to contract them rhythmically during sexual intercourse.
- They help in making childbirth easier. Moreover, after delivery your muscles will come back to their original shape more easily and quickly.
Step 1: Empty your bladder before inserting the balls into the vagina.
Step 2: One ball should be inserted at a time. To help them glide in, put some lubrication on them. Inserting them is similar to inserting vaginal tampons. In case you have trouble inserting them, lift your one leg up or insert them while lying down.
Step 3: To hold the balls in the vagina, squeeze first the muscles of your leg and then your PC muscles. You should get a feeling of fullness and something pushing down in your vagina. Eventually, like tampons, you will get used to the feeling.
Step 4: Kegel balls should be held inside your vagina for at least 15 minutes in a day so that your PC muscles are strengthened. For a better workout you can hold them inside for hours.
Step 5: In case any of the balls fall out, it should be washed using soap and water and inserted back in.
Step 6: You can remove the balls in several ways such as: sneezing, jumping up and down, coughing, sitting in the position of having a bowel movement etc. You can also purchase balls that have a retrieval cord attached to them.
How to Use Kegel Balls:
Tips for Using Kegel Balls
Various tips for using Kegel Balls are explained below:
- Beginners who have weak PC muscles should use either plastic balls or larger duotone balls in place of using metal balls as the later may fall out.
- In case you are using latex balls as they are comfortable, you should clean them each time to avoid build-up of bacteria.
- It is better to use the balls when at home and avoid doing rigorous physical activity with the balls inside as it will cause them to slip out. The balls can slip out even due to sneezing or coughing. You would not like the balls to fall out while you are out in public. Once your PC muscles become strong enough to hold them, you can try wearing them in public. However, you should be aware of the fact that metal detectors will be set off with metal balls.
- You can wear either one or both the balls while having sexual intercourse. The balls help in stimulation of the penis and also increase lubrication of vagina naturally.
- In case your muscles are weak, you should buy a plastic or larger duotone balls as the metal balls are comparatively heavier and may slip out.
- You should begin with a smaller set of balls and proceed to heavier and larger balls once your PC muscles becomes strong.
- You may take a few weeks of wearing Kegel balls on a regular basis before your PC muscles become strong enough to hold them while you are doing physical activities.